|This article is about the Rebirth timeline. You may be looking for the movie series or video game timeline.|
This timeline depicts the order in which the events shown or mentioned in Saw: Rebirth probably occurred.
- John Kramer takes up a job at a toy factory.
- John Kramer's wife, Jill Tuck, separates from him due to his inert personality and lacking ambitions.
- Several years pass.
- John Kramer visits a hospital and is diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor by the oncologist Dr. Lawrence Gordon.
- John Kramer makes acquaintance with an orderly named Zep Hindle.
- Amanda Young survives a heroin overdose and is taken to the same hospital as John Kramer.
- Paul, one of John Kramer's colleagues from the toy factory, unsuccessfully tries to commit suicide by slicing his wrists and is taken to the same hospital as John.
- John Kramer tries to commit suicide by driving his car off a cliff.
- John Kramer survives his attempted suicide and decides to test other people's will to live in order to make them appreciate their lives and the lives of those around them.
- John Kramer targets and observes his test subjects, starting with the people he met at the hospital - Amanda Young, Paul, and Mark, whom he suspects of malingering.
- John Kramer designs and tests several potentially deadly devices to test his victims' survival instincts.